Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Scary Quote, Part 2.

I realized another thing that I despise:

Mutant Puppies.

I freakin hate seeing mutant dogs. You know, those cross bred, designer dogs that look like something out of a Dali painting. Those things scare the crap out of me. Today I think I saw a Schnauser/Dachsund (hot-dog) cross. It probably has the self esteem of an adolescent Rupaul. Who/What the hell am I?

Let's do a thought experiment. Which people would I like to cross and what would be the probable results? Let's see here...

Mick Jagger + Angelina Jolie = Steven Tyler with a voracious sexual appetite


Marilyn Manson + Courntey Love = Marketing Genius


Karl Rove + Drew Carey = Elton John


Bob Ross + Mother Theresa = The Second Coming of Christ


Who would you like to cross? Let me know! I think this blog post set a personal record for random references.
-Matt

No comments: