Thursday, January 10, 2008

So Much Time, So Little To Do

My mind is awash in a sea of emotions. I don't know what to think! It's all happening so fast.

I have to catch a train to Paris in seven hours, but before that I have so many last minute things to take care of in Munich. But to top it off, I am dreading my train ride because I have done this before. The train from Munich to Paris is torturous. I sit in a small cabin with two benches facing each other, three people to a bench. It's uncomfortably close, the seats don't recline, and I over-heat easily. By the time I arrive in Paris (6:53 in the morning) I am going to be one grumpy mo-fo.

Deep breaths. In... and out...

That's better. Often I get that feeling like there are so many things to do that I can't even decide where to start. I just need to breathe.

Well, writing in my blog is not the most productive of activities I could be doing right now. I need to 1. Track down a rogue package that is currently somewhere in Europe, 2. Send numerous bills to Berlin, 3. Finish packing, 4. Put credit on to my cell phone, 5. Stop sweating, 6. Make it to a meeting at 2:30, 7. Make my train, 8. Pee like a race horse, 9. Meet with hot Brazilian chick in Paris, 10. Get my game face on.

Alright, I need to stop typing. I might not be able to post for the next few days, so until that time: be good! my most beloved reader.

Adieu, Tschuss, Cheers,
Matt

No comments: